The combination of the organic Kakadu plum and organic beeswax resulting in a skin ointment with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, that helps heal, hydrate and protect the skin.
- Nappy rash for infants
- Dry skin or skin irritation
- Relief for dermatitis and eczema
- Cracked lips or cracked heels
- Scratches or cuts
- Minor burns or sunburns
- Insect bites
Kakadu plum has been a traditional source of antiseptic and a healing remedy for the Indigenous people across Australia Arnhem Land for thousands of years.
This ointment has been curated to help nourish the skin, create a protective barrier which aids the healing process.
A superior organic alternative to papaw ointment
- Safe for infants, can be used on the most sensitive skin.
- Grown organically in Queensland, Austrialia
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe irritation.
- Anti-bacterial & anti-microbial
- Meets purity and highest standards and fully compliant to the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration
100% made in Australia from organic ingredients, registered with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Simple, minimal ingredients that are beneficial for the skin for the intended purpose.
- Petrochemical free
- Preservatives free
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Palm Oil free
- Gluten free
- Petrochemical free
Singapore HSA Approved
Ingredients in Kakadu Plum Ointment
This ointment primarily consists of 2 main ingredients; organic kakadu plums, and organic beeswax. No added preservatives are used as the Kakadu Plum is a natural preservative.
Kakadu Plum Organic Skin Ointment (45g)
Benefits of Kakadu Plum for Skincare:
The Kakadu Plum has been an important Australian traditional medicine for its healing properties for 1000’s of years due to its huge stores of antioxidant, minerals and phytonutrients.
- Recognised as a “Super fruit”
- Exceptional antiseptic properties
- The world’s richest natural source of Vitamin C – (~100 times greater than an orange)
Includes Certified Organic Beeswax
Natural beeswax is key for maintaining skin texture and skin health. Beeswax helps to maintain your skin’s purity and fight contamination, acting as a protective, breathable layer on the skin’s surface to keep your skin soft, supple and hydrated. Beeswax also brings to the skin the necessary antioxidants for a healthy complexion as well as a good source of Vitamin A.