Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract
With complex smokey, woody top notes and undertones of creamy-vanilla, Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract is a wonderfully boozy addition to your collection. Due to its aged whiskey and rum aroma, Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract is excellent for bringing depth to your essential oil blends and perfect for cocktail-inspired DIYs. Enjoy using this unique oil for a wonderfully rich scent and complex, long-lasting aroma.
You can enjoy Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract by diffusing 2-3 drops per 100 mL of water in your NovaFuse or dropping a few drops on a passive diffuser, like our Lotus Passive Diffuser. Craft your own signature blend by adding a few drops of this barrel-aged liquored smelling essential oil to Copaiba, Lemon, or Juniper Berry. If you don’t have those, try other blending suggestions listed below!
Although Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract doesn’t have much in the way of therapeutic benefits, it has an ideal aroma for creating natural body care products. Add this smokey extract to DIY perfumes, cologne, aftershave, and moisturizers. To use topically, dilute to a maximum of 1% in a carrier.
Some Things to Know
- Is it KidSafe? No
- Is it Pregnancy Safe? No
- Is it Nursing Safe? No
- Is it Pup & Pony Safe? No
- Shelf Life: 3-4 years
- Cautions: Maximum dilution of 1% for topical applications. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. External use only.
- Oils to Blend With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger Root, Juniper Berry, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, and Yuzu.
Plant Therapy Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract (10ml)
Bonus: Oakwood Chip CO2 Extract has come just in time for DIY winter cocktail diffuser blends, check out our DIY post here!
Aged Cedar & Whiskey Solid Cologne DIY
What you’ll need:
- 2 Tbsp Beeswax pearls
- 2 Tbsp Jojoba Carrier Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
- 8 drops Oakwood Chip
- 8 drops Himalayan Cedarwood
- 4 drops Black Pepper
- Empty chapstick tubes
What you’ll do:
Melt beeswax over a double boiler. Stir in a carrier oil. Remove from heat. Stir in [ drops of oil ]. Blend. Pour into empty chapstick tubes and cap tightly to cool.