Botanical Name: Pelargonium x graveolens
Country of Origin: Madagascar, Reunion Island
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Aromatic Scent: Green, rose-floral, herbaceous scent
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Citronella, Fennel Sweet, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange Sweet, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint Western US, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood Australian, and Ylang Ylang Complete.
Originating from the Reunion Islands, Bourbon Geranium essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Geranium plant to produce a 100% pure, undiluted essential oil with no additives or fillers. This oil is an aromatherapy favorite because of its softer, rose-floral scent with a herbaceous hint and abilities to help balance the mind during times of agitation, as well as sadness. Bourbon Geranium blends well with other oils to create synergies that are therapeutic and effective. This gentle oil is great for skin and aiding to balance and alleviate all skin types. It is also a supreme choice to help women during times of menstrual discomfort and emotional duress.
Diffuse Geranium to help with the emotions associated with the menstrual cycle and the stresses of daily life. It can also be added to a bath mixed in a carrier oil or milk. It can also be used in a skin serum to help smooth and improve the look of mature skin
Plant Therapy Bourbon Geranium Essential Oil
- Helps balance the mind during times of agitation or sadness.
- Also is great for relieving tension due to turbulent emotions.
- Good choice during that time of the month as it can help with menstrual discomfort and emotional turbulence.
- Useful for balancing the skin, plus it’s ideal for every skin type.
- Can also help relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.